SAI (Split APKs Installer) v3.0 (Untouched + Mod) APK
SAI (Split APKs Installer) v3.0 (Untouched + Mod) APK is available on proapkfree.com! SAI is an app for installing and exporting split APKs – apps that consist of multiple APKs.
SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please note that SAI only installs user-provided files and is not responsible for those app’s behavior.
Please also note, that some devices/ROMs aren’t supported by SAI, which has to do with bad Android API implementation in said ROMs and can’t be fixed on the app side.
How to use SAI?
Click the “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click the “Select” button to start the installation process.
• New installer UI and implementation
• Updated UI
• Minor fixes/improvements
• Fixed crash in settings that occurred on some devices
• Added install location selection
• Reformatted settings
• Added exported app name format customization
• Added Arabic localization
• Other minor improvements and optimizations
• Fixed critical Shizuku and Rooted installers vulnerability
• Updated Ukrainian localization
App Name: SAI Split APks Installer Mod
Updated: 16 November 2019
Current Version: 3.0
Requires Android: 5.0 and up